Our water tanks are manfactured to our high standard of quality.
High demand has resulted in extended lead times for many of our products. We are manufacturing as fast as we can, but please call for more information.
International delivery is available. Please call for details.
About the system
The Ecosure 2800 Easy Hydro Rainwater Harvesting System is easy to install, but provides a generous supply of collected rainwater on demand. It is suitable for average size homes and also appropriate for Commercial ground maintenance and cleaning. The compact tank minimises installation costs.
We provide everything you need to get up and running, except the underground pipe. The system comes with an industrial strength MDPE (Medium Density Polyethylene) underground water tank, pipework connections, amphibious pump and water filter.
The Ecosure 2800 Easy Hydro Rainwater Harvesting System helps you to protect the environment. Naturally clean rainwater can be used for so many non-potable applications. Processing tap water involves the use of chemicals and energy, yet it is used to water gardens, clean cars and flush toilets. You can reduce your mains water consumption quickly and efficiently. This system is a boon to keen gardeners; rainwater is naturally softer and kinder to plants. It is also provides water for cleaning applications and for flushing toilets.
Why Ecosure Rainwater Harvesting Systems?
Support UK manufacturing! All Ecosure Rainwater Harvesting Systems are designed and manufactured at our factory near Cambridge. Easy to install, they combine real quality with excellent value for money.
We never compromise on quality; you can be sure that our tanks will be made from the highest quality tank-grade virgin MDPE. They are rotationally moulded using a one piece mould. Recycled or lower grade polymer is never used. All our underground tanks come with a 10 year guarantee against manufacturing defects. The integrated lifting eyes allow for easy manoeuvring and all our tanks are compatible with UK standard 4" (110mm) pipe fittings. The neck ring can be cut down to suit the location.
The high pressure, high quality British made pump is suitable for suitable for garden use and is also powerful enough for flushing a toilet. It comes with two year back-to-base guarantee.
What is included?
- Underground rainwater tank - one piece rotationally moulded underground tank compatible with UK standard 4" connections. Manhole access provided.
- Amphibious water pump - electronically-controlled, pressure-sensitive, centrifugal roto-dynamic pump with no reciprocating parts.
- Walk-on removable lid - suitable for pedestrian traffic. Lids for vehicle traffic available on request, although installation modifications will have to be made.
- Extended neck - 500mm neck ring which can be cut down to fit the ground height.
- In-line filter box - large cylindrical underground filter with 4" connections made from robust MDPE. This filter box does not contain consumables and, once installed, all parts are easy to inspect and clean.
- 25m of 25mm Rainwater Harvesting Pipe - underground water pipe suitable for connecting to a submersible pump.
What we offer
Because we are the manufacturers, we can tailor a rainwater harvesting system to your requirements. We can also supply a wide range of fittings and extras. We aim to be the one stop shop for all your rainwater harvesting requirements.
All Ecosure Rainwater Harvesting Systems are manufactured to highest quality control standards as set out in our ISO9001 Quality Manual.
A technical helpline is available from 8am to 5pm to provide one-to-one help and advice.
Delivery is usually within 5 to 7 working days of placing your order.
Underground tank dimensions
||H:2180mm x Dia:1550mm