About the system
The Ecosure 7000 litre Rainwater Harvesting Tank is an automatic rainwater harvesting system which is used for collecting and supplying water on demand for both Domestic and Commercial use.
This system consist of an industrial strength MDPE (Medium Density Polyethylene) underground water tank complete with pipe work connections, submersible pump and water filter. This system offers great savings on main water consumption and help towards the environment.
Why Ecosure Rainwater Harvesting Systems?
- Designed and manufactured in the UK, high quality, one piece. Minimal installation costs and a 10 year tank guarantee.
- Manufactured from the highest quality rotationally moulded MDPE
- High pressure pump suitable for garden use & flushing a toilet.
- Uses UK standard fittings
- Neck ring included
What is included?
- Underground rainwater tank - One peice rotationally moulded underground tank with 4" connections and man hole access
- Booster water pump - High specification, stainless steel bodied corrosion and rust proof pump, ideal for boosting or maintaining water pressure.
- Walk-on Lid - Removable lid suitable for pedestrian traffic. Lids for vehicle traffic available on request.
- Extended neck - 500mm neck ring which can be cut down to fit the ground height.
- In-line filter box - Large cylindrical underground filter with 4" connections.
- 25m/25mm Rainwater Harvesting Pipe - Underground water pipe suitable for connecting to a submersible pump.
What we offer
As manufacturers of our own products can tailor make a rainwater harvesting system to suit your particular purpose no matter how big. We can also supply a wide range of fittings and extras.
Our products are manufactured to highest quality set out in our ISO9001 quality policy.
Delivery is usually within 5 to 7 working days of ordering.
Underground tank dimensions
||H: 2200mm x Dia:2150mm