About the system
The Ecosure 1950 Easy Hydro Rainwater Harvesting System provides a simple yet reliable means of collecting water and supplying it on demand. It is suitable for both Domestic and Commercial use when larger reserves of water are not required. The compact tank means that installation costs are kept to a minimum.
This system contains everything you need except the underground pipe: an industrial strength MDPE (Medium Density Polyethylene) underground water tank complete with pipe work connections, submersible pump and water filter.
The Ecosure 1950 Easy Hydro Rainwater Harvesting System offers great savings on main water consumption and helps reduce the amount of potable mains water used for non-potable applications. It is particularly suited to the keen gardener, providing softer water which is kinder to plants, but is also great for cleaning applications and for flushing toilets.
Why Ecosure Rainwater Harvesting Systems?
Designed and manufactured in the UK, Ecosure Rainwater Harvesting Systems combine real quality with excellent value for money. They are designed with ease of installation in mind.
We never compromise on quality. Our tanks are made from a one piece mould and are rotationally moulded from the highest quality tank-grade virgin MDPE. Recycled or lower grade polymer is never used. All our underground tanks come with a 10 year guarantee against manufacturing defects. The integrated lifting eyes allow for easy manoeuvring and all our tanks are compatible with UK standard 4" (110mm) pipe fittings. The neck ring can be cut down to suit the location.
The high pressure, high quality British made pump is suitable for suitable for garden use and is also powerful enough for flushing a toilet. It comes with two year back-to-base guarantee.
What is included?
- Underground rainwater tank - one piece rotationally moulded underground tank compatible with UK standard 4" connections. Manhole access provided.
- Amphibious water pump - electronically-controlled, pressure-sensitive, centrifugal roto-dynamic pump with no reciprocating parts.
- Walk-on removable lid - suitable for pedestrian traffic. Lids for vehicle traffic available on request, although installation modifications will have to be made.
- Extended neck - 500mm neck ring which can be cut down to fit the ground height.
- In-line filter box - large cylindrical underground filter with 4" connections made from robust MDPE. This filter box does not contain consumables and, once installed, all parts are easy to inspect and clean.
- 25m of 25mm Rainwater Harvesting Pipe - underground water pipe suitable for connecting to a submersible pump.
What we offer
Because we are the manufacturers, we can tailor a rainwater harvesting system to your requirements. We can also supply a wide range of fittings and extras. We aim to be the one stop shop for all your rainwater harvesting requirements.
All Ecosure Rainwater Harvesting Systems are manufactured to highest quality control standards as set out in our ISO9001 Quality Manual.
A technical helpline is available from 8am to 5pm to provide one-to-one help and advice.
Delivery is usually within 5 to 7 working days of placing your order.
Underground tank dimensions
||H:1680mm x Dia:1550mm
||1950 litres / 430 gal