Our water tanks are manfactured to our high standard of quality.
High demand has resulted in extended lead times for many of our products. We are manufacturing as fast as we can, but please call for more information.
International delivery is available. Please call for details.
About the system
he Ecosure 3500 Easy Hydro Rainwater Harvesting System is ideal for larger homes or smaller Commercial properties. The high capacity system provides harvested rainwater on demand. Once installed, it can dramatically reduce mains water consumption, providing a simple, sustainable and affordable supply of naturally clean, fresh water. This water can be used for watering plants, ground maintenance, cleaning applications or toilet flushing. In addition, a high capacity rainwater harvesting system can form an essential part of a water attenuation scheme, helping to reduce the strain put on drainage systems as a result of heavy rain.
The system comes complete with an industrial strength MDPE (Medium Density Polyethylene) underground water tank, pipework connections, amphibious pump and water filter. All you need to supply is the underground pipe.
Water is a precious resource which is often wasted. The Ecosure 3500 Easy Hydro Rainwater Harvesting System helps to save water whilst reducing your impact on the environment. By harvesting and using rainwater for non-potable applications, you can drastically cut the amount of processed tap water you use. Up to half of mains water consumption can be safely and easily replaced in this way.
Why Ecosure Rainwater Harvesting Systems?
- Designed and manufactured in the UK, high quality, one piece. Minimal installation costs and a 10 year tank guarantee.
- Manufactured from the highest quality rotationally moulded MDPE
- High pressure pump suitable for garden use & flushing a toilet.
- Uses UK standard fittings
- Neck ring included
What is included?
- Underground rainwater tank - One peice rotationally moulded underground tank with 4" connections and man hole access
- Submersible water pump - Electronically-controlled, pressure-sensitive, submersible, centrifugal roto-dynamic pump with no reciprocating parts.
- Walk-on Lid - Removable lid suitable for pedestrian traffic. Lids for vehicle traffic available on request.
- Extended neck - 500mm neck ring which can be cut down to fit the ground height.
- In-line filter box - Large cylindrical underground filter with 4" connections.
- 25m/25mm Rainwater Harvesting Pipe - Underground water pipe suitable for connecting to a submersible pump.
What we offer
As manufacturers of our own products can tailor make a rainwater harvesting system to suit your particular purpose no matter how big. We can also supply a wide range of fittings and extras.
Our products are manufactured to highest quality set out in our ISO9001 quality policy.
Delivery is usually within 5 to 7 working days of ordering.
Underground tank dimensions
||H:1725mm x Dia:2150mm